Sunday, November 28, 2010

4. Hunt for the Perfect Cup of Guatemalan Coffee

One of my best friends, Ms. Jess D'Artagnan Love, has inspired me with one of her last few posts on her blog http://www.livinginiowa.net/

After being frustrated with the quality of coffee at many local venues here in Guate, I've decided to start a personal mission to find the best cup of coffee (and the best espresso!) in the country.  Having been a barista and living above Cup of Joe in Cedar Falls, Iowa, I have become quite a coffee snob in the past few years.  Not just any cup of joe will do anymore.  My hope is to discover new caffeinated territories, meeting other coffee "geeks" along the way.  Stay tuned for the results!

What's in your cup?

 One of the most perfect pours of espresso I've had...at local pub in Terceira, Portugal


At the same pub in Terceira, Portugal. My barista friend Dario letting me pour a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment