Tuesday, April 24, 2012

7. {Lyla Rose} 5 Months

A few weeks ago, I had the WONDERFUL opportunity to take some photos for Miss Lyla Rose, who had just turned five months old! This being my first photo session with a baby, I was extremely nervous. I have taken pictures of children before, but they were always in a photo journalistic manner, as much of my work is. I love capturing those candid moments, for I feel they show so much more truth and emotion than many posed shots. :) I was pleasantly surprised then when my little model provided such amazing smiles and personality throughout the entire session! I was truly blessed! I am in love with her precious little cheeks and her big, beautiful eyes! Now, for all of the rest of the babies I will photograph in the future to be this perfect...haha. I will still enjoy those challenging sessions, though, for those give you the most opportunity to learn and grow! Those times when you have to MacGyver your way through a shoot, struggling with the light or with your equipment to get the best shots you can...those are the best learning opportunities! This little angel, however, was nearly perfect. :) And STILL a great learning opportunity, as she introduced me to the fabulous world of baby photography. I can't wait to see what the future holds!

 Here are a few of my favorite shots from Lyla's session! Enjoy!

<3 Keri






No comments:

Post a Comment